We always plant a green zucchini and yellow summer squash in our garden. We try to pick them when they're small but Zucchini grows really quickly. I found this recipe on Pinterest and have adapted it. Hope you like it.
- 2-3 small zucchini
- 1 Tbsp garlic infused olive oil (or olive oil)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan, Romano, Asiago (or Parmesan)
- ½ cup Panko (or bread crumbs)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix grated Parmesan, Romano, Asiago and Panko
- Slice zucchini into 1/4 inch thick rounds.
- Toss zucchini rounds in a bowl with garlic olive oil.
- Dip each round into the Parmesan Panko mixture. It doesn’t stick well so press it onto the round.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy. Crispy rounds are better.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Great dipped in Ranch.