Can't find what you are looking for? Do you have questions about the tools and resources below, or would like more detail? Don't hesitate to reach out to us today, we're happy to help!
Important Dates & Information
- 2021 TFSA limit: $6,000
- 2020 RRSP limit: $27,230 |
- 2021 RRSP limit: $27,830
- Feb 28: Deadline to issue T4s, T4As, and T5s and for issuers of TFSAs to file their annual information returns.
- March 1: Deadline to contribute to an RRSP for the 2020 tax year (including Home Buyers’ Plan/Lifelong Learning Plan repayments).
- April 30: Deadline to file personal income tax returns.
- June 15: Filing deadline for those self-employed and their spouses / common-law partners. All taxes owed must be paid by April 30.
- Dec 31: Contribution deadline for Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP).
- Dec 31: Deadline to make charitable donations to be claimed for the 2021 tax year.
For more information on Manulife Bank, visit www.manulifebank.ca
Manulife Bank deposit rates are subject to change. Visit manulifebank.ca/rates for additional details. Manulife Bank of Canada is a member of Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
We are here to help. Contact us to help explain your results and what they mean for your situation.
*These calculators are for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as an accurate indication of your financial retirement needs. As each individual’s situation is different and changes over time, the results are limited by the accuracy of the assumptions you make in providing the information used in the calculation. I (we) do not guarantee that these calculators are reliable, accurate or complete or that they will be compatible with your computer.